Are you determined to have a career in PR, events organization or Social Media? A very popular quote says that “it’s the journey that matters, not the destination” so we are here to help you add in your luggage all the knowledge you need to start your career in this field!
Apply for a 3 months Internship at Travel Communication Romania and combine your passion with your job! You will have the opportunity to work with major companies in the travel industry, but also companies in the banking industry, logistics, pharmaceuticals, transportation, NGOs and many other fields.
What are the benefits?
- Possibility of permanent employment after 3 months of internship;
- Young and experienced team willing to guide you in all activities;
- Working with customers from various fields, successful and notorious companies in their industry and also the opportunity to take part to events and media campaigns organized for them;
- Flexible schedule, depending on your study program;
- Ability to learn and also practice PR campaigns, social media and events in a dynamic and creative company.
- Ability to get involved in Travel Focus Association activities, to make visible campaigns on tourism, entrepreneurship and youth;
What are the requirements?
- Passionate and online active; up to date with what’s happening in Social Media (relevant bloggers, media activity of tourism industry etc.);
- Studying or having graduated from a related profile faculty (Communication, Marketing, Journalism, Economics etc.);
- Experience in student associations or projects it’s an advantage;
- Eager to learn, open to feedback and focused on results;
- Good at writing articles, able to grasp topics of interest and news that matters, with passion and desire for involvement in managing Facebook pages;
- Average knowledge of WordPress, Social Media platforms, Microsoft Office etc.;
- Eager to get involved in developing new projects for Travel Focus Association;
After the interviews, we will select two people for 3 months of practice. After that, only one will be employed.
Please send your CV and letter of intention to: firstname.lastname@example.org until May 25th2015.
The selected candidates will be contacted and interviewed during May 25thand June 1st. The two selected individuals will begin the internship on June 1st and will conclude their work on September 1st 2015. After that, the most creative, hardworking and sociable person between the two, who will participate at the three months internship, will be employed with permanent employment contract starting September 15th, 2015.
If you care more for quality and not quantity, then you are the person we are looking for!