You don’t have to be Superman or Wonder Woman to organise various successful events in a short period of time. You just have to be perseverant and love what you do, that’s what we always say.
So, here we were, at the end of July: one team, one concept and one desire: to offer memorable experiences to our FMCG client’s employees, in celebration of the special milestones and achievements made during the first half of the year.
For 4 days we captivated and stimulated over 500 people’s senses through the amazing multi-sensory world. We aimed to link each element of the event to one of the 5 basic senses – sight, hear, taste, smell and touch and here’s what we did:
1. We turned the inside event space and the outside garden into a colourful and vibrant space using LED furniture and gobo lighting. Various words and images were projected on the inside walls, while the garden never looked more alive.
2. We mesmerised our guests through the multitude of enchanting sounds, attentively selected by our DJ and the Silent Disco Area where 3 different types of music could be heard.
3. The taste buds were stimulated through the exquisite food that was served and a mixology bartender who prepared to die for cocktails, inspired by each of the 4 basic tastes: sweet, salty, sour and bitter, and went the extra mile to present to us the fifth recognised taste – umami – known as the savoury taste.
4. Aroma spreading devices were carefully placed throughout the event venue, surrounding the guests with the inviting fragrances of chocolate, coffee, exotic fruits and citrus.
5. We stimulated our guests’ sight and touch with interactive computer-generated experiences through VR glasses and controllers.
So, there it is! Some call it magic, we call it passion.
#lovingwhatwedo ; #amazingcorporateevents