It is hard (if not impossible) to make everyone happy when you are organizing a teambuilding, but there are some features that definitely should be taken into consideration when doing this kind of activity.
- Airy schedule: don’t make the schedule too tight, full of activities and do not make the mistake of leaving no buffer time of spare time for the participants. Most of the people attending a teambuilding see it as a few relaxing days offered by company.
- Flexibility: try to have your eyes and year wide open to one-the-spot suggestions. Change dinner times if needed or give up to part of an activity if you feel that the group needs it. Don‘t be a police for the group. Follow the program but without pushing too much. Teambuilding should be fun and relaxed, remember.
- Party is a must have: each teambuilding night should end with a brief party, music and fun. Try to see if you have amateur musicians in the group, have an artist or DJ warm up the atmosphere and get the party started.
- Spare time to relax: every day include at least 2-3 hours of spare time for relaxation or SPA time.
- No games, just genuine fun: teambuilding games are so overrated. We, the organisers know it, the client knows it…then why pursue it? There are so many ways you can get the team working together having fun and an amazing experience.
Think a little out of the box when doing a teambuilding and the amazing experience and great memories will be guaranteed.
*Sursa foto: Prostock-studio / Shutterstock.com